Life and Death Matters

I'm good at trivia, listen to progressive rock, drink Gin & Tonics, and read philosophy when nature calls. Curiously enough, I'm also single.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Chris Cornell

On a subject a tad bit off topic, let us now recall Him, Chris Cornell, The Singer. Yes, I might be overselling, but then again, I may not be. The following songs are from Soundgarden's Superunknown album, the best album of the 90's that I know of. Cornell is that kind of singer that Robert Plant wanted to be and never was: emotive and in key. I only hope Cornell keeps on singing for many more years and giving us his rather exceptional blend of good ol' rock 'n' roll and some really gut-wrenching histrionics. Gotta love it!

Well, here they are, "Limo Wreck" and "The Day I Tried To Live":



and


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Post for your Random Pleasure

chomsky.info : News and Reports

Sure, go ahead, ask the 8 Ball if you're gay