Life and Death Matters

I'm good at trivia, listen to progressive rock, drink Gin & Tonics, and read philosophy when nature calls. Curiously enough, I'm also single.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yes, I'm Giving You The Opportunity

Because I care about you, dear reader, I've made available on my diary two opportunities for self-improvement: subscription through various means (Google, Yahoo, etc.) to my blog and comments contained herein, and the possibility of following my diary by joining my list of Minions. So don't miss this chance to become a part of this blog's soon-to-be-growing list of people that matter and make Fafinha's Diary a part of your life, too. After all, folks, what kind of pseudo-scholarly pseudo-intellectual pseudo-pundit amdits to his own mistakes (see the post "Mr. M. and Me, a Love Story, pt. 2")?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Random Post for your Random Pleasure

chomsky.info : News and Reports

Sure, go ahead, ask the 8 Ball if you're gay